By running the Vertigo Racing app on your device you opt-in (agree) to the following:
1) The Vertigo Racing app collects information when it starts to run on the device.
2) The information is collected through the use of Google AdMob library included in the app and the Unity3D game engine that the app was created with. The AdMob library has the purpose of displaying ads inside the app and it is developed by Google. The Unity3D game engine has the purpose of helping developers technically create the app and it was developed by Unity Technologies.
3) The Vertigo Racing app does not collect any user or device information itself nor through third party software except for the information collected by the Google AdMob library and the Unity3D game engine. Deep Byte Studios does not access or control this information in any way.
4) To opt-out of information collecting please uninstall the app from your device.
5) If you do not agree to the above, please don't install the app on your device.